Wikipedia:Featured topic candidates/Featured log
Good and featured topic tools:
- "WP:FTL" redirects here. You may also be looking for Wikipedia:Follow the leader.
This is a log of good topics and featured topics from Wikipedia:Featured topic candidates. Discussions about unsuccessful nominations are located in the failed log. Automatic promotions/demotions from good topics to featured topics/featured topics to good topics are not logged.
Candidacy discussion about topics promoted in this calendar month is being placed at Wikipedia:Featured topic candidates/Featured log/December 2018.
Full current month log
Washington State Route 24 is a state highway in the south-central region of Washington in the United States. It connects Yakima to Othello and has three child routes that continue on to the Yakima River Valley, the Tri-Cities region, and Vantage.
4 articlesWashington State Route 24
- Contributor(s): SounderBruce
All of the "child" highways associated with State Route 24 have been brought up to Good article status. All four articles were written recently with a consistent format. The four highways make up a fairly large portion of the highway system between Yakima, Vantage, and the Tri-Cities in south-central Washington state. This GT is based on an existing one, Washington State Route 22, and several other highway GTs. --SounderBruce 17:43, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support meets the criteria. --Rschen7754 18:12, 26 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support A consistent format is not required, but good that you went above the requirement! 03:36, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Criteria met. Nova Crystallis (Talk) 20:36, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support - nice work. Parsecboy (talk) 19:58, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support - a fine body of work MPJ-DK (talk) 20:06, 22 November 2018 (UTC)
- Closed with a consensus to promote to Good Topic - GamerPro64 17:16, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
9 articlesDoctor Who (season 1)
- Contributor(s): Rhain
This proposed topic covers the entire first season of the popular science fiction programme Doctor Who, including the season article itself. I started working on these in February, when I began collecting Doctor Who: The Complete History; at the time, all articles were C-class (excluding one B-class article). I finished working on the final serial article in June, and took a short break before finalising the season article last month. We now have nine GAs, and I believe the topic effectively meets the criteria. Very special thanks to the editors who reviewed the GA nominations—@Aoba47, Auldhouse, Argento Surfer, Figureskatingfan, and Adamstom.97—and of course to all the editors who worked on the articles before me. --– Rhain ☔ 23:57, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Paparazzzi (talk) 06:21, 21 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support - great work -- ChrisTheDude (talk) 08:31, 22 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support Aoba47 (talk) 05:12, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support Armbrust The Homunculus 21:12, 28 October 2018 (UTC)
- Support - nice work. Parsecboy (talk) 20:00, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Great to see the Doctor get some love from a quality stand point. MPJ-DK (talk) 00:30, 20 November 2018 (UTC)